Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Butterfly Fly Away























(Butterfly Top- Topshop, Black Cotton Skirt- Forever 21, Jeffrey Campbell Litas- Solestruck, Turquoise Cross Necklace- Forever 21, Rings- San Rafael Farmers Market)

Picked this top up during my shopping spree at Topshop in New York. It was one of the first things I spotted and picked up at the store so I knew I had to buy it!!!! I decided to wear it to the Lion King Play which was amazingg! I somehow need to demand Topshop to move a store to California...Can't believe there is only one in New York or else all the shopping needs to be done in Europe. I guess online shopping will have to do! :)

Oh and how cool is that bottle for my 21st? My best friends Siobhan and Chanel are amazing! Props to Chanel for her mad decorating skills!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment