Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life's What You Make It





Today has been such an uplifting day...hence the title of my post!!!! First I was featured on Fashion By He's Blog as "Hot He" of the week! Super exciting! I only wish i had more time for blogging! So I'm sorry for all my fans...I'm in season for soccer and back at school so I am super busyy! But check out the post here!

http://www.fashionbyhe.com/2011/08/hotthe-of-weekkaitlynn.html

ALSO!! My best friend Chanel who sometimes takes my pictures for me has become serious with her rapping career!!!! She honestly is amazing....she comes up with amazing lyrics in one day...and has launched her song on youtube!! Check out her song Gucci Gucci Channy V Remix...shit is soo coool! :)


And since its been a great day I figured I would post pictures from a photo shoot I did for Tres Chic Boutique over the summer featuring some of their awesome clothes that are in the store!

(Top-Lush, Skirt-Lush, Shoes- Red Kiss)

1 comment: