Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dominican University Graduation!!!!!

1. Dress from Nastygal.com 2. Foxy Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell from LF Finally graduated from college!!! I am so happy....all my hard work really payed off! Got my degree in Business Management and minored in Art! I will be returning to Dominican for my MBA next year, which will only take a year because I am in the 4+1 program! I have the best family and friends I could ask for! Got an overload of cards, flowers, and presents! We all went wine tasting in Sonoma, CA after! It was a blast! This summer im planning on just having some fun so EXPECT MORE BLOG POSTS!!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. aw, congrats! what an exciting time.
    ps. your comment was so sweet, thank you so much! big love. x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous pictures, and congratulations lovely! <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete